Citizen Services and links
In the exercise of my duties as Member of Parliament, I work with my team to help the citizens from the constituency of Hochelaga.
Riding Office (Hochelaga)
We are available to help residents understand, navigate and solve problems in several areas such as:
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- Employment Insurance
- Guaranteed Income Supplement
- Income tax
- Canada Pension Plan
- Canada Student Loans and Grants
- Canada Child Tax Benefit
If you need any assistance to go through administrative procedures, do not hesitate to contact our team.
Parliamentary Office (Ottawa)
We work diligently to ensure that people of our community have a strong voice in Ottawa. If you are travelling to Ottawa and wish to meet your MP or would like to see her at work in the House of Commons, please contact our Parliamentary office : 613 947-4576.
Are youlooking for documentation for your class or do you want to organize a tour of Parliament? Do youwant to experience a unique insight into life on Parliament Hill with the Teachers Institute on Canadian Parliamentary Democracy? Discover all the resources at your disposal at: http://www.parl.gc.ca/education.
For more information about Parliament, parliamentary affairs, its function, and its buildings, the website for the Parliament of Canada is full of information.
- Apprenticeship Incentive Grant // 1-866-742-3644
- Canada Pension Plan // 1-800-277-9915
- Canada Revenue Agency // 1-800-959-7383
- Center of services for employers // 1-800-367-5693
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada // 1-888-242-2100
- Community Volunteer Income Tax Program
- Employment Insurance // 1-800-808-6352
- Industry Canada // 1-800-328-6189
- National Defence // 1-800-856-8488
- Old Age Security (OAS) Program // 1-800-277-9915
- Passeports // 1-800-567-6868
- Service Canada // 1-800-O-Canada (1-800-622-6232)
- Social Insurance Number (SIN) // 1-800-808-6352
- Veterans Affairs Canada // 1-866-522-2022
To get a customized list of benefits for which you may be eligible, visit the Benefits Finder.
For more information on government programs and services or to obtain a list of service centers near you. Call toll-free 1-800-O-Canada (1-800-622-6232), TTY: 1-800 -926-9105 or visit the Service Canada website.